Improve Your Overall Appearance With Cosmetic Dentistry
Whether you want to repair a dental defect such as a malformed bite or crooked teeth, treat an injury, or just to improve your overall appearance, Big Oak Family Dentistry can help you!
With our extensive cosmetic dentistry options, we'll restore your beautiful smile! Get in touch with us
today to learn more. Financing available.
Count on Us to Correct Your Teeth Problems
Common aesthetic dental procedures are performed to:
- Correct teeth that are:
- Change the overall shape of teeth:
- Too long or short
- Have gaps
Common Aesthetic Dentistry Solutions
Some of the more common procedures involve:
- Bonding - A procedure in which a tooth-colored material is used to close your gaps or change your tooth color.
- Contouring and reshaping - A procedure that straightens your crooked, chipped, cracked, or overlapping teeth.
- Veneers - A procedure in which ultra-thin coatings are placed over your front teeth. Veneers can change the color or shape of your teeth. For example, veneers have been used to correct unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped, or discolored teeth.
- Whitening and bleaching - As the term implies, this procedure is used to make your teeth whiter. Its popularity is rapidly growing.
To know what technique will work best for you, you'll first undergo a dental exam. We'll consider many factors including your overall health before deciding what procedure suits you.